M/s. Xpert facility services, Hyderabad invites applications for the following positions on outsourcing basis for our clients in public funded organization located in Andhra Pradesh. The selected person shall be deployed at our client location.
|S. No.||Name of the post||No. of posts||Age Limit||Essential Education Qualification & Experience|
|1.||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||01||Below
|First Class B.E./ B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
First Class Diploma in Electrical Engineering with excellent academic record
|2.||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||01||First Class B.E./ B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with excellent academic record
|3.||Junior Nurse||04||a. Bsc Nursing with minimum three years experience from a recognised hospital
Post Basic Bsc nursing with total five years experience from a recognised hospital.
b. Work experience in Emergency care or ICU care.
c. Working knowledge of computers (Excel, office applications, Word).
|4.||Junior Office Assistant||09||First Class Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University / Institute with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet.|
|5.||Technical Assistant (Biology)||02||Post Graduate Degree in Science in any sub discipline of Biology from a recognized University /Institute with minimum 55% marks|
|6.||Technical Assistant (IT)||01||Diploma in Computer Engg. (or) B.E./B.Tech in IT / Electronics / Computers Engg. or MCA.|
|7.||Technician (IT)||01||First Class Diploma in Computer Engg./ IT / Electronics or BCA.|
|8.||Technician||02||First class Diploma in Instrumentation / Electronics/Electrical/ Mechatronics
ITI in Instrumentation with three years of relevant experience
Pay Package: Based on the qualifications & relevant experience.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply (separately for each position) and submit self-attested & signed copy of their duly filled application as per attached proforma Annexure-I through e-mail. The application should also be accompanied with one set of original scanned self-attested relevant copies of testimonials, certificates and age proof and mark-sheets.
- The duly filled in application along with self-attested copies of certificates must be sent through email only on firstname.lastname@example.org on (or) before 05.00 PM of 26th March 2023 with the subject line as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF……….”
- Candidates will be shortlisted for written test/Skill test/Interview on the basis of their academic qualification, experience, etc. submitted by the candidates with the duly filled application form and considering relevant criteria as per job requirement of the position.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in written test/Skill test/Interview.
- Call letter of Written test/Skill test/Interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidate(s) on the e-mail address given in his/her application form. The candidates are advised to regularly check their email for any updates.The self-attested document furnished by the shortlisted candidate (s) with his/her application form shall be verified from original documents at the time of Written test/Skill test/Interview. Candidates are necessarily required to produce original certificates at the time of Written test/Skill test/Interview which will be returned to them.